Alan L. Schiller, MD
- Associate Member
Cancer Biology Program
University of Hawaii Cancer Center
- Professor and Chair of Department of Pathology
John A. Burns School of Medicine
University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Visiting Professor of Pathology
Dartmouth Medical School
Hanover, New Hampshire, 1983-present
- MD, The Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL
Residency in Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Irene Heinz Given and John LaPorte Given Professor Professor and Chaiman The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1988-2011
- Irene Heinz Given and John LaPorte Given Professor and Chaiman Emeritus The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2011-present
- American Top Doctors (Outstanding Medical Specialists) 2002-present
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers Selected by The Best Students, 2004-present
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer, 2005-present
- Best Doctors in Hawaii 2014 Pacific Business News
- Associate Editor, Rubin's Pathology, 7th Edition, 2014
- Sarag AB, Kaneshiro R, Schiller AL, Terada K, Tauchi-Nishi P. (2014). Tibial Bone Metastasis as an Initial Presentation of Endometrial Carcinoma Diagnosed by Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) Cytology: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Accepted by CytoJournal, October 2014.
- Mankin HJ, Hornicek FJ, DeLaney TF, Harmon DC and Schiller AL. (2012). Pleomorphic Spindle Cell Sarcoma (PSCS) formerly known as Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma (MFH): A Complex Malignant Soft-Tissue Tumor. Musculoskeletal Surgery, 96:171-177.
- Nielsen GP, Rosenberg AE, O'Connels JX, Kattapuram SV, Schiller AL, et al. (2011). Tumors and Diseases of the Joint. Semin Diagn Pathol, 28:37-52.
- Walsh EF, Mechrefe A, Akelman E, Schiller AL. (2005). Giant Cell Tumor of Tendon Sheath. Am J Orthopedics, Volume XXXIV, Number 3, 116-121.
- Kilpatrick SE, Abdul-Karim FW, Renner JB, Klein MJ, Rosenberg AE, Steiner GC, Bullough PG, Schiller AL, Dorfman HD. (2000). Interobserver Variability Among Expert Orthopaedic Pathologists for Diagnosis, Histologic Grade, and Determination of the Necessity for Chemotherapy in Osteosarcoma. Pediatr Pathol Mol M, 19: 337-358.
Publication list via PubMed