Peter K. Bryant-Greenwood, MD, MBA
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Clinical and Translational Research, University of Hawaii Cancer Center
- Director, Pathology Services, The Queenâ€™s Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- Medical Director, Molecular Diagnostics and Biorepository, The Queenâ€™s Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- Vice Chair and Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology, John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI
- Pathologist, Cytopathology & Surgical Pathology, Hawaii Pathologistsâ€™ Laboratory, The Queenâ€™s Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- MD, John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI
- MBA, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Dr Bryant-Greenwoodâ€™s research interests are hepatobiliary malignancies, biobanking, and molecular diagnostics and biomarker development for screening and companion-type assays.
- Kaumaka, C, Lin A, Bryant-Greenwood PK, Lum C, Johnson D, Namiki T. Field Histology: Point of Care Microscopic Technique. Journal Amer Ass Clin Path Feb. 2011, Vol. 135, No. 2; 207-210.
- Chun S, Shaeffer DS, Bryant-Greenwood PK. The Wernerâ€™s Syndrome RecQ Helicase/Exonuclease at the Nexus of Cancer and Aging. Hawaii Med J. 2011 March; 70(3): 52-55.
- Chun S, Yee N, Holland J, Shohet R, Palalay P, Bryant-Greenwood PK. Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Associated With Wernerâ€™s Syndrome. Gastrointestinal Cancer Research. Feb. 2011. Vol. 4, Issue 1. 24-28.
- Jun Ho, Nandi A, Gurmani P, Bryant-Greenwood PK, Rosenblatt KP, Gao J. Prediction of labor using high-resolution mass spectroscopy data. 6th IEEE symposium on Bioinformatics and bioengineering, 2006.
- Shimizu C, Bryant-Greenwood PK. Post-Genome molecular diagnostics in obstetrics. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol, 2004;16.